Parents click here for some remote learning guidance.
Studying at home guidance for students
When you are working from home, we want to ensure that you are able to continue to make progress in all of your subjects. This guidance will set realistic expectations for what Remote Learning looks like.
How will it work?
- The expectation is that you will follow your normal timetable as closely as possible
- For each lesson follow the guided resources on this document
- You should spend the length of the lesson completing this work
- If you do not understand an element of the work, or need help, you should be proactive in seeking help from all available sources. This includes using your notes and textbooks, contacting your class teacher, and utilising other resources
- If you are still unsure or require help, contact the relevant teacher through email
- Your teachers will respond no more than 24 hours after the timetabled lesson where possible
- Responses may take the form of individual, or whole class guidance
- Your teachers will inform you if work should be shared with them, and how you should do this
- Your teachers may use a variety of methods to give you feedback on your work
How to be an excellent virtual learner
- Keep your routine as close as possible to the normal school day.
- Ensure you are working in an appropriate working environment, at a desk, and without distractions.
- Put your phone away when you work.
- You have a responsibility to be independent and proactive. Please contact the Academy if you experience any technical difficulties in accessing your work.
For further information on how to access lessons set by your teacher and other learning resources click the ‘Home earning guide’ button below.
You will be asked for you full academy email address. You may also be redirected to the CET login page where you should use your username and password.
Quick start guide to Microsoft Teams
Oak National Academy
Library Online Services
|Library Online Services – The Milton Keynes Academy|
Support Contact Email
If you have any queries or require assistance regarding login/access issues for Microsoft Teams please email the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other queries, please contact email@example.com.
Use the ‘forgotten password’ tool if you are unable to log in to web based sites below.